MASTER TRAINER & COACH
BENEFIT FROM OVER 20 YEARS OF ELITE LEVEL TRAINING & COMPETITION EXPERIENCE
ABOUT: I consider myself a Performance Coach. What do you need to increase performance for in your life? Do you want to be faster/more explosive for sports? You got it. You're tired of the way you look and want to get JACKED and CONFIDENT!? Just say the word. More glutes, bigger arms, bench more, lose fat..? I'm your man. Over my career, I have attained knowledge that only the top-tier professionals in the industry know.
APPROACH: I take a client-dependent approach, customizing the program design to the individual. I assess execution, nutrition, sleep, digestion, and stress management for trainability. From there, I formulate a tailor-made plan and coach you to your goal as fast as possible.
CLIENTS: I work with anyone ready and willing to make the changes necessary to perform at their best.
Education & Background
- Club Certified Master Trainer
- University of Colorado
- BA Integrative Physiology
- Emphisis in: Nutrition, Exercise Science, Human Anatomy, Biomechanics, Neurophysiology, Cell Physiology, & Genetics..
- N1 Education
- Anatomy, Execution & Biomechanics
- Nutrition & Program Design For Trainability
- Assessing & Optimizing Sleep Digestion, and Stress Management for Trainability
- Competitive Powerlifting
- 20 Years Experience
- Equipped & Raw Divisions
- 3X State Champion
- 2X National Competitor
- Competitive Arm Wrestling
- 3 Years, 3 Months Experience
- 1 x Gold State Championships
- 1 x Silver State Championships
- 6+ Fitness Inventions
- US Patent Holder